The whole system was created to minimize transaction costs/exit fees for

stablecoin and meta-asset swaps. This new concept was catchy because was offering additional yield via LP fees. The SnowSwap team was reachable on Discord and had a top presence on Twitter. l knew nothing about DeFI, I knew nothing about SnowSwap... but the launch showed that SnowSwap was cooler than John Snow.

A new boosted pool was added, with a locking period multiplier. The APY was close to 1000% for the max locking period. I wanted to lock but the fee was too high ... so I skipped the offer.



Unfortunatelly nothing from the above happened and I decided to cash out and wait for a good time to sell. It didn't happened either. When the SNOW token reached the $169 All-Time high, I had about 15 tokens ... but didn't cashed out. Now it feels stupid to do it at 1 USD. 

I withdrew tokens worth of $30 and paid $7 for the transactions, but the pinnacle of silliness was achieved when I withdrew from Discord while being sleepy! I did seen the amounts in the wrong order, thinking I will pay $10 and receive $50 worth of SNOW in my wallet. It was the opposite!